Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professional (CDPFP )
The only home grown certification in Demand Planning and Forecasting
As we emerge from the pandemic, we need to re-focus on the demand planning and forecasting function in our organizations. At a time when historical trends are not relevant, and as supply sources are highly volatile and complex, demand planners have to significantly raise their game. The world’s best companies understand this, and are able to bring their entire organizations into an integrated planning and execution mode.
CDPFP is integrative and practice oriented. It integrates concepts in business planning, demand, and supply planning, forecasting to present a holistic approach, allowing you to choose the best practices suited to your industry and firm. It discusses emerging and futuristic trends in planning and forecasting, and the framework to build resilience in the process.
Supply Chain Professionals
The CDPFP will provide you with you the ability to navigate through both the technical and analytical aspects of the profession. With CDPFP, you will be able:
Classes will be held every Saturday from 6.00 PM to 8.30 PM
Participants who attend all classes, complete the assignment and pass the final exam will be awarded the credential Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professional (CDPFP)
Conceptual lectures, Case studies, Peer to peer discussions and industry insights by experts
Fees & Registration
USD 1200/- for International Participants
Dr. Rakesh Singh
Girish V S
Dr. Rakesh Sinha
Founder & CEO at Reflexive Supply Chain Solutions
CDPFP was a good mix of understanding concepts, case studies, and group discussions. The interaction with professionals from varied industry but facing similar day-to-day planning helped me get a clearer understanding of the solutions to real world challenges. This is a necessary learning for demand planning professionals
Training was great. We got lots of new insights and got to know different techniques used by different companies to improve demand planning. The factors which we ignore during the forecasting and how those affect our planning, idea of selecting correct forecasting methods, measurin our error will be surely help to great extend in our planning process.
The Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professional (CDPFP) is a certification program from the Institute of Supply Chain Management that provides a holistic approach to planning and forecasting. The aim of the program is to provide the participants with the ability to understand and master the art and science of forecasting.
The CDPFP certification will help you:
- Gain an industry recognized professional certification
- Showcase your knowledge, experience, and skillsets in demand planning and forecasting
- Gain recognition as a true professional
The program was developed in consultation with the leaders in demand planning and forecasting from the industry and ISCM faculty. It covers the demands from the industry. The program will be constantly updated to reflect the changing requirements from the industry.
We prefer people with 2 to 3 years’ planning or forecasting experience to join the CDPFP program. If you do not have the requisite experience, you can join our program – Foundation Program in Decision Sciences for Forecasting.
Candidates who wish to take up the certification should have 2-3 years relevant experience and a good understanding of basic descriptive statistics and ability to use MS Excel.
CDPFP is the only program the focuses on:
- Interpreting the output of forecasting models
- Covers all approaches like DDMRP, S&OP, IBP and Connected Planning
- Covers multiple methods – Time Series including Holt-Winters, Causal, and probabilistic among others.
- Taught by academicians and industry professionals
No. There are participants who have not taken the exams. But we would urge you to take the exam as it provides a proof of your success.
Under exceptional circumstances, we will re-schedule exams for those who are unable to give the exams on the date announced. This will be at the discretion of ISCM.
The exam covers the entire modules covered in the sessions. To excel in exams, you have to attend all classes, participate in the case discussions, complete your assignments and keep up to date with your readings we send you. You need not invest in any other material. We would say an hours study per day for the duration of the course should help you.
The exam will be conducted on-line
The exam consists of three sections:
- Section 1: MCQ for 20 marks
- Section 2: Descriptive questions for 30 marks
- Section 3: Interpretative questions for 30 marks
- 20 marks will be for class participation.
No. This is a capability building program. We do not provide placements. In case you need a job, and we know of a requirement, we will send you the details.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CDPFP as your qualification.
As an employer, the certification will help you:
- Identify the best talent for planning and forecasting functions
- Improved forecasting and planning capability in the team
- Create a team of trained professionals
If you are a corporate, and you have a team of professionals, you can opt for an in company training. This will enable you to modify the curriculum to suit your industry. You can opt for an in class or virtual program.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee. ISCM will process the refunds within 7 to 10 Working days from receipt of the cancellation notice.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full within 7 to 10 working days from announcement of cancellation.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
- ISCM will deduct the charges levied by the payment gateway when processing the refund.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent .
- The course price displayed on the website is inclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount will be inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.