Certified supply chain sustainability professional (CSCSP)
The Only Certification in India that builds capabilities on Sustainable Supply Chains
Supply Chain Professionals
The goal of the CSCSP is to help supply chain professionals to design sustainable supply chains that is efficient. CSCSP helps supply chain professionals understand that sustainability and efficient supply chain are not mutually exclusive, but complement each other.
CSCSP will be delivered as a series of six sessions of 120 minutes each over six days.
To obtain the CSCSP certification you should attend all classroom sessions, submit all assignments on time, and pass an examination at the end of the program.
The course will follow active learning concept – illustrating the theoretical frameworks using case studies and thought provoking discussions. The pedagogy includes Interactive sessions, case study, and group discussion, Scenario Building, and peer to peer discussions.
Fees & Registration
INR 59,000 Inclusive of GST, for Indian participants. Scan QR code for payment
USD 1600/- for International Participants
Dr. Rakesh Singh
Girish V S
The Certified Supply Chain Sustainability Professional (CSCSP) is a designed in India certification program from the Institute of Supply Chain Management that provides a holistic approach to Sustainability in supply chain.
The CSCSP certification will help you:
- Gain an industry recognized professional certification
- Showcase your knowledge, experience, and skillsets in Sustainability
- Gain recognition as a true professional
The program was developed in consultation with Sustainability leaders in from the industry and ISCM faculty. It covers the demands from the industry. The program will be constantly updated to reflect the changing requirements from the industry.
Yes, you can. It will give you a good grounding in the foundations of sustainability and start you on your career.
It is preferable for the candidates who wish to take up the certification should have 2 to five years’ experience. The experience helps them leverage the classes in their daily work.
CSCSP is the only program the focuses on:
- Sustainability practices that can drive change in supply change
- Equip the skills and knowledge to design sustainability practices within your organization
- Understand the Sustainable Development Goals and the three scopes
- Practice oriented program that helps you use the frameworks in daily work.
- Taught by academicians and industry professionals
The exam covers the entire modules covered in the sessions. To excel in the exams, you have to attend all classes, participate in the case discussions, complete your assignments and keep up to date with your readings we send you. You need not invest in any other material. We would say an hours study per day for the duration of the course should help you.
The exam will be conducted on-line
The exam consists of three sections:
- Section 1: MCQ for 20 marks
- Section 2: Descriptive questions for 30 marks
- Section 3: Interpretative questions for 30 marks
- 20 marks will be for class participation.
No. There are participants who have not taken the exams. But we would urge you to take the exam as it provides a proof of your success.
Under exceptional circumstances, we will re-schedule exams for those who are unable to give the exams on the date announced. This will be at the discretion of ISCM.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CSCSP as your qualification.
No. This is a capability building program. We do not provide placements.
As an employer, the certification will help you:
- Identify the best talent for logistics and supply chain functions
- Improved capability in the team
- Create a team of trained professionals
If you are a corporate, and you have a team of professionals, you can opt for an in company training. This will enable you to modify the curriculum to suit your industry. You can opt for an in class or virtual program.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee. ISCM will process the refunds within 7 to 10 Working days from receipt of the cancellation notice.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full within 7 to 10 working days from announcement of cancellation.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
- ISCM will deduct the charges levied by the payment gateway when processing the refund.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent .
- The course price displayed on the website is inclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount will be inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.