ISCM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Generally, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and similar contact data.
- Organization and Contact Information, such as your employer.
- User Content, such as suggestions, questions, comments, feedback, and other information you send to us, that you provide to us when you contact us, and similar data.
- Device & Browser Information, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application, or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage Information and Browsing History, such as usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, prints, shares, streams, and display or playback details), and user journey history (including clickstreams and page navigation, URLs, timestamps, content viewed or searched for, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and download errors), advertising interactions (including when and how you interact with marketing and advertising materials, click rates, purchases or next steps you may make after seeing an advertisement, and marketing preferences), and similar data.
- Location Data, such as the location of your device, your household, and similar location data.
- Demographic Information, such as country, preferred language, age, and similar data.
- Identity Information, such as government-issued identification information, and similar data.
How we use information
This section includes details of the purposes for which we use personal information and the different legal reasons for processing that personal information.
We process personal information about you for one or more of the following basis:
- To Perform a Contract. Where the processing is necessary for the performance of contract.
- Legitimate Interests. Where the processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal information.
- Your Consent. Where you have given us consent to process your personal information for specified purposes, such as to provide our Service and other items requested by you.
- Comply with the Law. Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- For internal research and development purposes for new content, products, and services, and to improve, test, and enhance the features and functions of our current Services.
- Personalize and make recommendations related to our Services and other offerings.
- Contact and communicate with you in connection with our Services or other notifications, programs, events, or updates that you may have registered for.
- Send you offers, advertising, and marketing materials, including to provide personalized advertising to you.
- Comply with your instructions or to fulfill other, specified purposes for which you have given your consent.
- Exercise our rights and to protect our and others’ rights and/or property, including to take action against those that seek to violate or abuse our Services.
- Comply with the law and our legal obligations, including to respond to a request or order from a court, regulator, or authority, as well as to fulfill our contractual obligations with our customers when they arrange access to our Services for you.
How we share information
We share personal information for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement and with the following categories of recipients:
- We may share your personal information amongst the divisions within the ISCM group of entities.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our third party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in offering, providing, delivering, analyzing, administering, improving, and personalizing our Services.
- Our Clients – We may share your personal information with our clients, if you have specifically signed on to attend an event or program sponsored by our clients.
- We may share your personal information with advertisers, advertising exchanges, and marketing agencies that we engage for advertising our services, to deliver advertising on some of our Services, and to assist us in advertising our brand and products and services. Those advertising services may also target advertisements on third party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with us and/or our Services.
- Other Disclosures. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we reasonably believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation, to comply with or respond to a legal process or law enforcement or governmental request, to enforce our terms and conditions or other rights (including investigations of potential violations of our rights), to detect, prevent, or address fraud or security issues, or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of ISCM, our users, or the public.
Security of information
The security of your personal information is important to us. Taking into account the nature, scope, context, and purposes of processing personal information, as well as the risks to individuals of varying likelihood and severity, we have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to protect the security of personal information.
However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable measures designed to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our security procedures also means that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you or before we process your other requests.
Retention of information
We retain personal information for our internal use. As on date we do not have a retention period specified.
We deliver advertising and marketing across various platforms, such as on our Services or via email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, and various online channels. Our Services and marketing materials may also include third party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
ISCM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification.
Any comments, concerns, complaints, or questions regarding our Privacy Statement may be addressed to email@example.com or you can write us as follows:
Institute of Supply Chain & Management Pvt. Ltd.
204, Lotus Business Park, Ram Baug Road, Off S V Road, Malad West, Mumbai 400064