Certified logistics manager (CLM)
The Leading Certification for Logistics Professionals
The Certified Logistics Manager is a comprehensive certification designed to equip professionals working in logistics and transport sectors. The program presents the operational tactical and strategic knowledge required of managers in the logistics and transport industry. It is best suited for executives in specialist functional areas, such as supply chain management, transport planning or transport operations. CLM is also suitable for graduates from other disciplines who are entering the sector as well executives who wants to enhance their understanding of logistics.
The program has inbuilt frameworks of the new normal logistics and supply chains. It emphasizes on building agile, responsive, resilient and sustainable logistics operations for the future.
It uses contemporary literature, discusses various approaches to analyze and take decisions about your logistics operations.
CLM is aimed at those who wish to pursue a career in logistics – 3PLs, warehouse, Freight forwarders etc.
Supply Chain Professionals
The only course that introduces you to the contemporary challenges and their solutions in logistics.
The certification program will be delivered on Saturdays between 4.00 PM to 6.30 PM for ten weeks.
To obtain the CLM certification you should attend all classroom sessions, submit all assignments on time, and pass an examination at the end of the program.
The course will follow active learning concept – where faculty explain the theoretical frameworks using case studies and discussions. The pedagogy includes Interactive sessions, case study, and group discussion.
Fees & Registration
INR 40,000 Inclusive of GST, for Indian participants. Scan QR code for payment
USD 700/- for International Participants
Dr. Rakesh Singh
Girish V S
Guest Sessions By
Dr. Piyush Shah
Assistant Professor at Florida Gulf Coast University, Lutgert College of Business.
Dr. Satish Ailawadi
Group Mentor & Adjunct Professor-Malad Kandivali Education Society
Expert in Exim procedures
SVP, Wiz Freight
The Certified Logistics Manager (CLM) is a designed in India certification program from the Institute of Supply Chain Management that provides a holistic approach to Logistics management. The aim of the program is to provide the participants with the ability to understand and master the art and science of logistics management.
The CLM certification will help you:
- Gain an industry recognized professional certification
- Showcase your knowledge, experience, and skillsets in Logistics
- Gain recognition as a true professional
The program was developed in consultation with the leaders in Logistics and Supply Chain from the industry and ISCM faculty. It covers the demands from the industry. The program will be constantly updated to reflect the changing requirements from the industry.
Yes you can. It will give you a good grounding in the foundations of supply chain management and start you on your career.
It is preferable for the candidates who wish to take up the certification should have 2-3 years relevant experience. The experience helps them leverage the classes in their daily work.
CLM is the only program the focuses on:
- Holistic approach to logistics and supply chain.
- Covers all domains in Logistics
- Practice oriented program that helps you use the frameworks in daily work.
- Taught by academicians and industry professionals
The exam covers the entire modules covered in the sessions. To excel in the exams, you have to attend all classes, participate in the case discussions, complete your assignments and keep up to date with your readings we send you. You need not invest in any other material. We would say an hours study per day for the duration of the course should help you.
The exam will be conducted on-line
The exam consists of three sections:
- Section 1: MCQ for 20 marks
- Section 2: Descriptive questions for 30 marks
- Section 3: Interpretative questions for 30 marks
- 20 marks will be for class participation.
No. There are participants who have not taken the exams. But we would urge you to take the exam as it provides a proof of your success.
Under exceptional circumstances, we will re-schedule exams for those who are unable to give the exams on the date announced. This will be at the discretion of ISCM.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CLM as your qualification.
No. This is a capability building program. We do not provide placements.
As an employer, the certification will help you:
- Identify the best talent for logistics and supply chain functions
- Improved capability in the team
- Create a team of trained professionals
If you are a corporate, and you have a team of professionals, you can opt for an in company training. This will enable you to modify the curriculum to suit your industry. You can opt for an in class or virtual program.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent .
- The course price displayed on the website is exclusive of taxes. Please add 18% GST.
- The total billing amount will be inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.