Certified Supply Chain Manager ( CSCM)
India’s Premier Supply Chain Program Preparing you for the next normal supply chains
The Certified Supply Chain Manager is a comprehensive course designed to equip an aspiring Supply Chain manager with the necessary conceptual, quantitative, regulatory, and behavioural frameworks to manage a multi modal supply chain across the globe. The course is oriented at the shipper side of the ecosystem.
The program has inbuilt frameworks of the new normal supply chains. It emphasizes on building agile, responsive, resilient and sustainable supply chain for the future.
It uses contemporary literature, discusses various approaches to analyze and take decisions about our supply chains. It builds a very strong conceptual framework for new age supply chain.
CSCM is best suited for those who wish to make a career in supply chain management.
Supply Chain Professionals
The Course will be delivered on Saturdays between 06:00 PM to 8:30 PM for ten weeks
Participants who attend all classes, complete the assign and pass the final exam will be awarded the credential Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM)
Peer learning, case studies, Scenario building, and live examples from a cross section of
Fees & Registration
INR 59,000 Inclusive of GST, for Indian participants. Scan QR code for payment
USD 800/- for International Participant
Dr. Rakesh Singh
Girish V S
Guest Sessions By
Dr. Piyush Shah
Assistant Professor at Florida Gulf Coast University, Lutgert College of Business.
Expert in Exim procedures
"This is an emerging professional program which will be an added feather in your career. Content is balanced with case studies, which will help to understand each module. Very interactive and well-structured session, customized by experienced faculty of ISCM (Institute of Supply Chain Management). I will recommend this course to every SCM professional. Thanks, ISCM for giving me this opportunity."
This course has been really helpful in broadening my knowledge on the Supply Chain Management. The sessions were really interactive and interesting, tailored closely to the interests of the students and delivered at an appropriate level. Overall the course was planned well and presented in a logical detail, and delivered in a professional manner.
“Gave us a deep insight into the end-to-end supply chain process. The Case methodology was a great help in understanding concepts and made us think deeply on real issues.”
The Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) is a designed in India certification program from the Institute of Supply Chain Management that provides a holistic approach to supply chain management. The aim of the program is to provide the participants with the ability to understand and master the art and science of supply chain and logistics management.
The CSCM certification will help you:
- Gain an industry recognized professional certification
- Showcase your knowledge, experience, and skillsets in Logistics and supply chain management
- Gain recognition as a true professional
The program was developed in consultation with the leaders in Logistics and Supply Chain from the industry and ISCM faculty. It covers the demands from the industry. The program will be constantly updated to reflect the changing requirements from the industry.
Yes you can. It will give you a good grounding in the foundations of supply chain management and start you on your career.
It is preferable for the candidates who wish to take up the certification should have 2-3 years relevant experience. The experience helps them leverage the classes in their daily work.
CSCM is the only program the focuses on:
- Holistic approach to logistics and supply chain.
- Covers all domains in supply chain
- Practice oriented program that helps you use the frameworks in daily work.
- Taught by academicians and industry professionals
The exam covers the entire modules covered in the sessions. To excel in the exams, you have to attend all classes, participate in the case discussions, complete your assignments and keep up to date with your readings we send you. You need not invest in any other material. We would say an hours study per day for the duration of the course should help you.
The exam will be conducted on-line
The exam consists of three sections:
- Section 1: MCQ for 20 marks
- Section 2: Descriptive questions for 30 marks
- Section 3: Interpretative questions for 30 marks
- 20 marks will be for class participation.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CSCL as your credential.
No. There are participants who have not taken the exams. But we would urge you to take the exam as it provides a proof of your success.
Under exceptional circumstances, we will re-schedule exams for those who are unable to give the exams on the date announced. This will be at the discretion of ISCM.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CSCM as your qualification.
No. This is a capability building program. We do not provide placements.
As an employer, the certification will help you:
- Identify the best talent for logistics and supply chain functions
- Improved capability in the team
- Create a team of trained professionals
If you are a corporate, and you have a team of professionals, you can opt for an in company training. This will enable you to modify the curriculum to suit your industry. You can opt for an in class or virtual program.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee. ISCM will process the refunds within 7 to 10 Working days from receipt of the cancellation notice.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full within 7 to 10 working days from announcement of cancellation.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
- ISCM will deduct the charges levied by the payment gateway when processing the refund.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent .
- The course price displayed on the website is inclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount will be inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.