The Executive Program in Supply Chain Management
The only Program that build Supply Chain
Capabilities for the new normal
Start Date: 4th December 2022
The Executive Program in Supply Chain Management is a comprehensive course designed to equip a Supply Chain manager with necessary conceptual, quantitative, and behavioral frameworks to manage a multi modal supply chain across the globe. The course has been revised to bring in the necessary focus to build a data driven, resilient and sustainable supply chain. The students learn current global supply chain frameworks and their applications. EPSCM will prepare you to manage supply chains in an uncertain ecosystem and hone the tactical and strategic skills necessary for driving operational excellence.
EPSCM has been co-designed with senior logistics and supply chain professionals and is delivered by some of the best logistics and supply chain management faculty.
Who should attend?
EPSCM is designed for professionals and junior to mid-level managers in the supply chain and logistics area and will help them to deepen their skills in emerging areas of supply chain management and logistics:
Professionals in supply chain management and logistics areas in the early stages of career, looking to enhance knowledge and skills and move to the next level.
Recent graduates who want a broad understanding of logistics and supply chain management and wish to prepare for a professional role and future career in supply chain management.
The participants desirous of enrolling to the program must meet the following criteria:
EPSCM is premium executive education program that focuses on four major thrust areas
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Understanding supply chains
- Supply chain strategy and understanding strategic fit
- Managing Inventory
- Finance for Supply Chain – EBITDA, and Metrics for Supply chains
- Basic Technology Framework for Supply Chain
Supply Chain Operations
- Operational issues in Transportation Management
- Warehouse management
- Network Design in Supply chain and Optimization Frameworks in SCM
- Distribution Management
- Cost to Serve
- Managing Supply Chain Risk and Resilience
Supply Chain Planning Frameworks
- Supply Planning – Master Scheduling
- Demand Planning
- Forecasting – Error, Bias and Demand Variability
- Understanding uncertainty and intermittent demand
- Resilient planning
- S&OP, DDMRP,
- Re-Thinking Planning with Technology
Cross Functional Drivers in Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing
- Pricing and Revenue Management
- Sustainability in Supply Chains
- SCM 4.0 – Resilience, Visibility and Agility
- Supply Chain Alignment & IBP
To complete EPSCM, students have to complete a three-month capstone project. The capstone project aims at exposing students to advanced topics in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Students have to choose an area of interest to them – either from their employer or a wider problem in the industry and suggest how they will use the knowledge gained during the class room sessions to address the problem. The students will formally present their work to the faculty for evaluation.
Completion of all four terms and the capstone project results in the certification of Executive Program in supply chain management.
Please complete the admission form that is available online, and email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The admissions will be decided based on your education, work experience and a personal interview.
After the interview, if selected we will issue a provisional admission, and you have one week to pay the fees
The pedagogy will include class room studies, group and individual assignments, presentations and case study. Projects will involve participants in an active discussion on the concepts. Participants will also work together in groups. Groups will be an important part of the learning experience.
As a rule, each day will consist of a grounding on the theoretical concepts led by the faculty and followed by discussion, including cases and news articles relevant to the matter discussed.
Participants should complete their suggested readings and case studies before they come to the class.
The fee for EPSCM is Rupees 2,36,000.00 / inclusive of GST
The selected candidates have to pay their fees on or before of commencement of classes.
Companies where ISCM Has built Sourcing Capabilities
Dr. Rakesh Singh
Dr. Rakesh Singh is a PhD in Business Forecasting and Supply Chain. Management. He is the Chairman of The Institute of Supply chain Management, Mumbai. He has taught at some of the best business schools in India, Dubai, Singapore, and Europe. He has conducted numerous consulting and training programs for Singapore Economic Development Board, HUL, P&G, ACG, Cipla, Capital Foods, Bristlecone, Infosys, Fiat India, Nivea, Murugappa group, L&T, Syngenta, Rallis, Mahindra &Mahindra, Dabur, John Deere Tractors, Ultratech, and General Mills among others. His area of expertise includes demand planning, Supply chain planning and supply chain and logistics
Girish V S
Girish is a director at ISCM. He teaches Supply Chain, Risk Management and Supply Chain Finance at ISCM. Girish has more than thirty years of domestic and international professional experience. He has extensive domain knowledge in Enterprise Risk Management, Supply Chain Finance, and Supply Chain Risk Management. He has taught at a number of B-Schools in India and overseas. He has conducted SCM trainings at L&T, FIAT, Infosys, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bristlecone, UltraTech, Tata Steel, TAFE, John Deere, ACG, Asian Paints, Dalmia Cement etc.
Dr. Piyush Shah
Piyush Shah is an Assistant Professor at Florida Gulf Coast University, Lutgert College of Business. He has completed his PhD in supply Chain Management from Arizona State University, W P Carey School of Business. Piyush was a Faculty at ISCM from the early days. Prior to this, he was a faculty at NMIMS and SP Jain School of Management. Piyush is Certified Associate trainer for APICS CSCP and CPIM certifications. His expertise is in Supply Chain Management, Network optimization, forecasting, and Operations Management.
Rajiv Sathe is an associate faculty of Institute of Supply Chain Management. He is well known faculty in international logistics industry. He has more than 23 years of experience in shipping and freight industry. He has more than 15 years of teaching experience at renowned MBA institutes. Rajiv Sathe has staged more than 250 Management Development Programs for employees of shipping lines, MTO, Logistics companies, exporters, and importers.
Dr. Satish Ailawadi
Dr. Ailawadi is an associate faculty at ISCM. He is Group Mentor & Adjunct Professor-Malad Kandivali Education Society. Prior to this he was the Director at IMT Hyderabad. Satish has over 27 years’ experience in the field of Vendor Development, Imports, Purchase, Stores, Materials Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Electronics, Synthetic Fiber, and Textiles Industry, and over 14 years’ experience in teaching Materials Management, Operations Management, Operations Planning and Control, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Total Quality Management, Business Process Re-engineering, and Productivity Techniques at Post Graduate level.
Kalpesh is an accomplished leader with three decades of experience in global supply chain. He was the SVP Supply Chain at FC Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Ltd. He has demonstrated ability to drive change and transformational initiatives to achieve business objectives while maintaining superior service levels.
Ashish is General Manager Strategic Sourcing, Logistics & Agency at Torm Shipping. He is an accomplished professional with expertise in procurement and supply chain management. he teaches at a number of leading B-Schools in India.
Sagar is an astute professional with over sixteen years of experience across consulting, pre-sales, sales, and client engagement, combined with a deep understanding of business processes, Cloud Saas Solutions, and Emerging Technologies.
Good faculty with immense subject knowledge. Style of imparting knowledge / PPTs / examples - very good. Assignments / practical experience shared was useful to the participants.
If you‘re about to be in a leadership role or already have such a role, this course will give you a greater understanding of leadership & how to influence people in business environment.
The program has very well selected and pertinent case studies. The faculty were good and could bring out the relevance and context of theory to the practical working environment. In addition, the course material provided to us will serve as useful reference material for future.
EPSCM is a 9-month week end program for the working executive. EPSCM is designed to equip a Supply Chain manager with necessary conceptual, quantitative, regulatory, and behavioral frameworks to manage a multi modal supply chain across the globe. The goal of EPSCM is to equip a manager to be effective in imperfect, developing markets. EPSCM offers a cross functional base to manage supply chains. EPSCM combines theoretical frameworks, analytical models, and real life supply chain challenges to create a well-rounded learning.
- EPSCM is especially designed to professionals seeking to optimize their career prospects like:
- Managers who plan to enhance their career prospects in logistics or supply chain.
- Corporates who wish to reward their fast track management talent
- Early-career supply chain and operations professionals
We have a mix of academicians and industry experts as our faculty. The complete list of faculty is available at the mentor’s tab on top
EPSCM has a broad based first term curriculum that will build the foundation of a good manager, grounded in all aspects of supply chain management. Second and third Term is the application term which holds explores in depth the functional aspects of a supply chain. The fourth term will be the integrative term where we will cover contemporary, cross functional and strategic issues in supply chain.
EPSCM is a contemporary course, with differentiation based on Industry Relevance, course sequenced to create impact, pedagogy that blends what works with what needs to be done, and interventions to drive excellence. The design of EPSCM leads the participants from the basics to strategic aspects of supply chain management. It covers all aspects of the contemporary thought process in supply chain and logistics and helps you understand its cross functional nature. The case studies and learnings prepare you to handle the challenges in real life supply chains.
The course will follow active learning concept – where faculty lead participants through the theoretical frameworks. The participants then link it to their operational challenges. The pedagogy includes Interactive sessions, case study work, group discussion, and news articles relevant to the matter discussed.
If you successfully complete the program, clear all the exams and submit your capstone project, you will get the “Executive Program in Supply Chain Management” certificate and you can use the credential EPSCM.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any Statutory University or any other recognized Foreign University
- 3 years’ work experience in logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement / IT Domain
This is a continuing education program, with participants having minimum three years of work experience. ISCM prepares you for a challenging career. We do not offer placement service. We have a wide network of senior supply chain professionals. We do get enquiries for candidates from our network. If you are looking for a change in career post EPSCM, we will intimate you of the opportunities available as and when the positions open up.
- Contact our expert advisors for program information and for guidance through the process
- Submit your complete application form at our website – www.iscmindia.in, along with your latest CV which mentions your experience.
- Appear for a telephonic or virtual presence interview on a mutually agreed date
- Receive acceptance notification email by the Admissions Team
- Make payment for the program, within the stipulated time, upon receipt of the invoice
EPSCM will be evaluated on multiple ways. We provide below an indicative evaluation matrix:
Components of Course Evaluation
Assignments – Group
End Term Examination
We normally seek your consensus for an exam date. However, if for some unforeseen reason you cannot appear for an exam, we will provide you with an alternate date. However, may be at an additional cost.
We expect you to attend all classes – please note our pedagogy is participant centric and included case analysis. We can make the recording available, but you will miss out on class participation marks and learnings from your peer group.
Anyone who does not have a minimum of 85% attendance in the term will not be allowed to take the exam.
In the unfortunate event where you are not able to complete the program, we may offer you a chance to join our next batch. This is subject to some additional charges. However, if you are not willing to continue, you stand to forfeit the fees you have paid.
ISCM will send you the reading material as soft copy. It will consist of mandatory reading, case studies, assignments, and other relevant material.
Apart from the structured learning you have, EPSCM from ISCM offers you the following:
- Networking opportunity with heads of supply chain, Logistics, and Planning to build your network and career.
- Invitation to ISCM Forums events to enhance your outlook
- Access to ISCM Knowledge – our portal for Supply chain and Logistics
The key differentiators of EPSCM from ISCM are:
- Contemporary curriculum that includes Supply chain analytics, Risk and resilience
- Mentored by a pool of expert faculty, with academic and industry experience
- Case based pedagogy with scenario analysis
- Interactive classroom where participants can interact with the faculty and each other
- The curriculum has been developed with help from our industry partnerships
- Industry relevant curriculum
ISCM invites corporate sponsorship of candidates for EPSCM. By sending your employees, you benefit by:
- Having a set of trained personnel who are able to understand, trouble shoot and fix revenue leakages in your supply chain.
- Improve employee motivation and job satisfaction levels
- Reduce employee attrition
- Increase efficiency of your personnel and of your supply chain
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee. ISCM will process the refunds within 7 to 10 Working days from receipt of the cancellation notice.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full within 7 to 10 working days from announcement of cancellation.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent .
- The course price displayed on the website is inclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount will be inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.