Certified Supply Chain Leader (CSCL)
The only transformational leadership program for senior supply chain professionals
The Certified Supply Chain Leader (CSCL) from ISCM is the only program for senior management professionals to gain insights as to how to restructure supply chains in a dynamic and uncertain business ecosystem. CSCL helps with the knowledge and frameworks to evaluate the trade landscape, geography of business, risk and resilience, disruptions around the world, to evolve aligned, technology-enabled, strategic frameworks.
The program is built on future practices required to deal with black swan events as well as political turmoil, environment challenges, natural disasters on one hand and use of technology on the other hand Supply Chain optimization, Planning and Strategy. Each session will built on knowledge skills built in the earlier sessions.
Upon completion, the participants will have learned how to plan for a future that is not like the past, what the costs of such a future might be, and how to make informed decisions on how best to address the uncertainties that might present themselves in the future.
Logistics & Customer Service
Over eight sessions, the course will reinforce:
Nine 90-minute, bi weekly sessions taking place each Wednesday from 07:00 PM (IST) to 08:30 PM (IST) and Saturday from 06:00 PM (IST) to 07:30 PM (IST)
All who complete the program and pass the exam will be awarded Certified Supply Chain Leader credential.
Peer learning, case studies, Scenario building, and live examples from a cross section of industries.
Fees & Registration
USD 1200/- for International Participant
Dr. Rakesh Singh
Dr. John Gattorna
Supply Chain Thought Leader & Partner at Gattorna Alignment
Founder Supply Chain Insights
Stefan De Kok
Co-Founder & CEO at Wahupa
Industry Practice Leaders
Sr. Director Supply Chain & EHS, India & Middle East at Thermofisher Scientific
Chief - Supply Chain at Future Consumer Limited
Dr. Rakesh Sinha
Founder & CEO at Reflexive Supply Chain Solutions
Regional Director Integrated Business Planning - APAC at Zimmer Biomet
I recommend this program to any one who wants to understand how Covid 19 impacted Supply Chains, What best of best companies are reacting, Tools available and Learn best practices. You don’t want to miss this session if you like to learn from Industry experts. It is like a mini MBA program!!!
In my view, the course content was good and exceeded my initial expectations. This course really helped to improve my leadership skills in the domain of supply chain. My subject knowledge and domain expertise on end-to-end supply chain improved after doing this course. I also gained global exposure with DDMRP & other tools. The Guest Lectures arranged by ISCM, provided an exposure to industry practises. Overall, this course gets a 5/5 from my side.
I found “CSCL” a great course for Supply Chain professionals. Great content, presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions, deliberate and talk about real situation examples, outstanding delivery from Faculty, which indeed made for a really value addition and informative course.
Thank You for organizing the Supply Chain Leadership course, “R4 – Resolve, Resilient, Return & Re Imagine.” The USP of this course is connecting the supply-demand fundamentals with the best in class case studies. The key highlight of this program is bringing in supply chain experts and articulating the synergies among S&OP, Integrated Business Planning and DDMRP concepts.
The content in these sessions encompassed practicalities required for all kinds of situations. Judicious use of techniques from the course can greatly improve supply chain performance. A great blend of comprehensive Supply Chain case studies and experience sharing by guest faculty from industries. This Customized curriculum to suit the new normal scenario has been one of the best till date. Kudos to the Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISCM) and looking forward to associating for many such breakthrough courses in the future.
It has been an enriching experience to be a part of the CSCL program. The discussions on various aspects of supply chain have added a lot of value to me as a professional. Since the group consists of an eclectic mix of professionals who represent different industries with rich experience in their respective functions, the discussions that take place on different topics are well balanced and helps provide fresh perspectives to known issues and challenges. Overall, it was time well spent on sharpening the edges and adding new knowledge for tackling the challenges of the present and the future.
The course has added new dimensions in my perspectives on building and sustaining a resilient Supply Chain. In our interactions with different peers from different industries and with the very knowledgeable and highly experienced faculty, we understood that most of the SC issues have been rooted in our systems way before the pandemic and are going to exist till the time we understand the root causes and focus on developing a long term sustainable solution. The faculty as well industry experts shared their understanding on some of the tools and methodologies to not only build an efficient and sustainable SC but also guided us to develop long-sightedness. The classes were actually brainstorming sessions rather than the stereotypical one way lectures and in the process we have learnt and refreshed our knowledge base and left every class with good amount of food for thought.
The Certified Supply Chain Leader (CSCL) is a program designed in India that enables senior supply chain professionals to step back, re-valuate their supply chain strategy, and develop the necessary capabilities for the next normal. CSCL helps with the knowledge and frameworks to evaluate the trade landscape, geography of business, risk and resilience, disruptions around the world, to evolve aligned, technology enabled, strategic frameworks.
The CSCL certification will help you:
- More than the certification, CSCL will alter your thinking paradigm about supply chain, giving you the ability to re-design your supply chain for a new normal.
- Help you craft the organizational structure for meeting the challenges of tomorrow
- Gain an understanding of the mega trends in Logistics and Supply Chain and prepare yourself for it
- Give you an insight into the geography of demand, supply and production and its impact on your supply chain strategy, and help you plan your supply chain.
- Learn from your peers on how different sectors are navigating the new normal.
CSCL was built on developing future practices required to deal with black swan events as well as political turmoil, environment challenges, and natural disasters. Starting from an assessment of the current state of supply chains – the Resolve phase, the cohort evaluates the Resilience Phase, where they will transform their business continuity plans from the normative to deterministic to probabilistic models. In the Return Phase, the focus is on ensuring business continuity and the implications of these actions on the supply chain and logistics. In the final Re-Imagine Phase – they will focus on rethinking how supply chain Planning needs to be structured to enable it to respond to black swan events like the pandemic, and create a whole new supply chain strategy for the organization based on Visibility, Alignment, and Resilience.
CSCL is the only program the focuses on:
- Understanding the geo-political and economic under pinning’s of supply chain.
- Link supply chain management with the corporate strategy
- Explores the changing dynamics of the geography of production, supply and demand
- Helps you redesign frameworks for supply chain planning and management during disruptions like pandemics, natural disasters, geo-political developments and the like.
- Helps you drive value, alignment and sustainability
- Explore the dynamics caused by emerging push to digitalization and other technologies
- Taught by the best minds from academia and industry.
The program is for management professionals involved in creating, optimizing, or redesigning a supply chain. The participants will be senior supply chain, planning, and procurement professionals.
It is preferable that candidates for CSCL should have 10 years of relevant experience in planning, logistics, supply chain, sourcing, analytics, distribution, manufacturing, finance, new product development, or IT.
Yes. CSCL has two types of evaluation – a continuous evaluation by the faculty as the session progress and a final written evaluation.
The evaluation will be continuous in the class room. The final evaluation is on-line.
CSCL is for senior professionals – the evaluation reflects that. The evaluation consists of situation analysis, scenario building, and interpreting supply chain analytics for strategic decision making.
No. There are participants who have not opted for the evaluation. But we would urge you to take it, as it provides a proof of your success.
Under exceptional circumstances, we will re-schedule exams for those who are unable to give the exams on the date announced. This will be at the discretion of ISCM.
As an employer, CSCL will help you:
- CSCL will help prepare your team for new responsibilities and challenges, by gaining new knowledge and different perspectives.
- Will help your senior professionals improve their, and more important, their team performance
- CSCL will help the professionals make a business impact immediately, giving the organization both short term and long term benefit
- Hone the knowledge of your senior team to understand the emerging supply chain landscape
- Derive the benefits of a team that is focused on value creation, vertically and horizontally aligned, and customer focused
If you are a corporate, and you have a team of professionals, you can opt for an in company training. This will enable you to modify the curriculum to suit your industry. You can opt for an in class or virtual program.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CSCL as your credential.
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent .
- The course price displayed on the website is exclusive of taxes. Please add 18% GST.
- The total billing amount will be inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.