With its deep expertise in planning, optimization, data analytics and supply chain, ISCM is the perfect partner to find solutions to your most vexing problems – solutions suited to the organization culture.
Video courses on career skills
Top industry instructors
On mobile and desktop
There are times when all of us can use a little help from someone who has succeeded. ISCM Mentoring provides one-on-one mentoring to help senior management professionals and managers across the supply chain spectrum align themselves with next practices.
The aim of the ISCM Mentoring program is to:
- Develop an outside-in perspective
- Develop a broader understanding of the mega trends in the industry and sector
- To build critical and analytical thinking on the issues facing the company
- Understand and evaluate the appropriate technology for your supply chain
- Boost your confidence and personal skills
The mentor provides advice, counsel, and support on a range of topical areas including:
- Covers all key Supply Chain and Logistics processes, from end to end across the business
- Focuses on end-to-end improvement by leveraging/improving key processes and functions
- Setting supply chain objectives and goals
- Supply chain and logistics policy formulation
- Creating the right framework for supply and demand planning
- Managing a global supply chain
- Optimizing a network
- Setting up an analytics program,
- Running an effective customer centricity program
- Managing career and life goals
To begin with, we would like to meet you to discuss the scope and nature of the mentoring required, your expectations and the expected outcome.